I wanted to say no because I'm abit lazy to go out especially I already ate my dinner but he say he feels emo so I decided to go out accompany him.
( In my heart, I'm very happy and very surprise and very excited! This means that I'm getting a little more closer to him. 😍 )
After that, he share his location for because I don't know where to fetch him but at that time I a little bit get lost so he phoned me. At last, I successfully fetched him.
I asked him that where he want to eat the Tom Yam Mee. But he say let me to choose but I really don't know want to go where eat. Then, he suddenly asked me to go Air Itam because he said he remember he saw a Facebook post "Heng Heng Tom Yam" open at Penang.
So, I fetched him to find the shop, but it's a bit hard to find. Then, I fetch him go Farlim "兜风" while he is searching the location.
( In car, we talk a lot, have many laughter and get to know each other more. )
When we get the correct location, we straight go there (it is just opposite of Chung Ling High School). Then, he go order his Tom Yam Mee and I only order a drink (longan som), he also called longan but is iced.
We talked a lot more, about his past and how he overcome his difficulties.
(I'm very happy that he shared some of his memories with me. 😊😊😊)
(At that time, I feel like we are like couples but reality tells that we are not, we are just friends that can talk about anything, some thing like soulmate? Because we have a lot of things that are similar and the things that we love are almost similar.)
Around 11 something, I fetch him back his friend hostel (he stays at his friends hostel due to more near his workplace). Then, when I reached home, he keep say thank you, really thank you. But I would like to thank him also because when he is bored or emo he got think of me. 😃
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.