Sunday, 31 July 2016

30/7/2016 (Saturday)

JC BIRTHDAY SURPRISE!!!!
Hmm...early in the morning, I wanna go to see doctor because of sick haihh...so I ask H wanna take away food for them or not but she did not see her Wechat so I waited for her to reply...

Around 9 something I think, she relied me. So, I knew that they want to prepare a surprise party for JC, then I asked her got anything I can help. Hopefully I helped her as seriously need car to go many place, if take bus sure waste a lot of time and it is very inconvenience.

We went to Gurney Plaza to buy present for JC. PLUS we had bought Uncle Tetsu Cheese Tart!!! It is so delicious!!! (But I forgot to take photo of it!!! T.T)

Other than that, we also bought a waffle


After that, we went to Tesco to have lunch BUT when I just park my car, M phone H for lunch, that time I'm a little bit upset...but no matter how, I also went to M friends place to fetch him for lunch Tesco again but this time is ate KFC =.=

After KFC, we went to buy ingredients for steamboat! Actually at KFC that time, M talk something very weird, which is he say me is "醋桶". Then I har, he skip the topic and say nothing...(did he realize anything or...???hmmm...who knows)

We still go and buy balloon and cake for J woww so much things to prepare! we used whole afternoon to get things prepared -.-zzz

Actually that time M was very tired because early in the morning he went for MUET test (hope he can pass the test >.<) I told him don't drive my car because it is very dangerous and I wish to give him take some rest and take a nap but he don't want...a little bit sad that time...

Everything settle!!! M went to work and our party started!!! Ate a lot and the party was fun! hahaha their facial expression!!! hahahaha!!!


THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.