Monday, 1 August 2016

Alone Movie Day

This morning I didn't saw him in class a little curious that what he's doing...izit can't wake up or he have something to do or H maybe know what he's doing.. (M always tell his things or secrets to H only so...maybe want to know M things have to ask H /.\)

Oh ya, I had bought him a yellow highlighter as he used finished hahaha, when he asked me how much, I say I had forgotten so no need to pay but he kept ask me and still pull my bag, but I still don't want to tell him wahahaha xD

Lunch time, we take 2 cars to go nearby school kopitiam to eat (99 kopitiam). Before that we have to wait a people go toilet -.- At that time, M got do something like "壁咚" me, but I forgot talk what dy (a little bit happy hahaha >///<)

After that we ate finish, go fetch H back hostel to take laptop because M wanted to borrow it and he said want to watch movie but everyone don't want then he say okay then all go back home sleep, but now only I'm going to watch movie alone hahaha! (How funny izit, whenever he talks, he request, I sure follow...just too deep...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.